Free IDX Demo for Triangle Realtors
August 10, 2011
Have you tried a FREE Demo with CONNECT yet?
Investing in a new product or service can lead to a bundle of questions, especially when it has to do with technology. What if you don’t like it? What if you find it harder to use than you thought? What if it’s just not what you expected?
At CONNECT, we truly understand our customer’s concerns and as a result have adopted a policy to “try it before you buy it”. In fact, we highly encourage it. We want you to experience for yourself the marketing and sales value in our IDX CONNECT products before you take that next step.It’s a Simple Step Process:
August 3, 2011
It’s no secret that the real estate business isn’t run the way it used to be. In fact, this is true for any business out there. Once the Internet arrived a new “digital” generation was created. The way people searched, communicated, and most importantly marketed their products/services changed, potentially for the better.
You may like your old ways and you may even think the way all real estate was sold prior to the Internet is better than it is now, but let’s think about these ways for a second:
July 24, 2011
For more information about a free demo of our IDX Sales Accelerator call (919) 521-4131 or visit us online at www.vowconnect.com
Product Update - May 27, 2010
Product Release Update for CONNECT 1.1.1 & 1.1.2
It's been a short 3 weeks since our last major product update which included the heavily anticipated release of our CONNECT Map Search. Today's product update incorporates features and enhancements requested specifically by our CONNECT customers and some high priority software patches from our development team.
As always, these features have been pushed to our customers automatically and free of charge. We are always looking for suggestions on how to make our product better and faster, so if you have specific requests that you would like to see in future product updates, send us an email and we will add to our wish list.
- Loading notification added during the initial view of search page (includes spinner + "connecting")
- HOA payment period (monthly, quarterly, etc.) added after dues
- While in "listing details" on map search view, clicking on "search results" will now take you back to original map with search results --> Used to be disabled
- Map "reset" button for CONNECT CDS resets to selected MLS region
- Error message added to "listing details" tab when no property has been selected --> Occurs when a user is in "search results" view and clicks on the "listing details" tab prior to clicking on an individual property
- Fix to error message in "saved searches" and "saved listings" when there are no saved favorites --> Routes user back to Quick Search
The CONNECT Team
Page 1 of 3